The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heh.....a Little Late For This.....okay, It's More Than A Little Late.

Serene_Haze

Sooooooo...................Yeah......Silly me, been doing all sorts of stuffs on the forums, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I forgot to do my introduction.

I am the great and powerful Xe-...wait.........that's not me.....

I am Serene_Haze, the person nobody has heard about. Which, I like it that way. Makes meeting people infinitely more entertaining. I like long walks in the Orokin structures (derelict or otherwise), sunbathing on Phobos with several dozen Grineer shooting at Skates in the background, stargazing on Corpus frigates, and standing neck-deep in Infested units. I personally love causing as much destruction as possible, so you will often see me using weapons and Frames (mostly Frames) with intense control crowd capabilities. If not, then I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of my comfort zone.-. Thank you for reading, and make sure to that hostile is dead. See you later, Space Ninja.

Sincerely, Serene_Haze, Miseriae Sempiterna, Warlord of the UnholyFury Clan.

O.o I have no friends *cries in a corner while hugging a charger plushie*

I lie, I have 8. They're just never on.-. so, it's the same thing -.-

don't worry i'll be your charger plushie, also,i'm always online,*adds to friendlist*

Well it still beats your friend list being filled with random people... In a time where it was the only way to void/enter dojos (it's happening with sometrades now -_-).

Either way, new or late, welcome and hope to see you around on pug groups ^^.