The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Limit

I seriously tried to find a correct section to post this suggestion into, but i seriously couldn't find it, i'm new to the forum, so i'm sorry from now to admins who have to move this post if it's necessary.

Well, this post, (offtopic) is about suggesting on either increasing or removing the trading limit per day.

First, what's it's function? Seriously, not being sarcastic or anything, i tried to figure out why it should be like that but couldn't make myself an idea

Next, how is trade limit even a thing? I mean, i enjoy trading, selling and buying, A LOT. And it kinda depresses me that my almost-hobby gets limited like that.

Any thoughts on this? anyone else?

Founders means...?

Aside from that, yes, i'm almost sure it's 1 trade per day according to your mastery level, so, if you're 6, you're able to six trades a day.

Still, it's kinda... a low number for such a system.

Founders are people who bought the Founder's Package before it became exclusive after November 1st. Founders have a emblem of sorts next to their profile icon and a special title that ranges from Discipline to Grand Master based on the package they bought to support the game when it was in its earlier stages.

Edited by RebornsAlmark

Oh, cool, didn't know about it, thanks for the info.

Sigh... still looking forward for that limit to be amplied or removed, i know it's kinda unfair now that you let me know about funders and mastery ranks, but still it's kinda so much restrictive for early levels, at least a 2 trades per mastery rank sounds legit enough...

I'm almost certain the trading limit is to stop people from abusing the system. They originally didn't even want to put trading in, so the fact that they did is already pretty good. I like trading myself, but I can understand that they're trying to cut back on the amount of bots/farmers, and by limiting the amount of trades one can do, that effectively limits the amount of bots/farmers who would be willing to put in that much time to circumvent the system.

I'm almost certain the trading limit is to stop people from abusing the system. They originally didn't even want to put trading in, so the fact that they did is already pretty good. I like trading myself, but I can understand that they're trying to cut back on the amount of bots/farmers, and by limiting the amount of trades one can do, that effectively limits the amount of bots/farmers who would be willing to put in that much time to circumvent the system.

Well... i thought about that for a bit, but seriously, how hard would it be to stop that without stoping the system? Like they do with refferals, i mean, serious punishment if fake detected, or hard pre-requisites for trading, like, having played 100 missions or so, i don't really know, it still feels kinda restrictive, and if they want to bot for abusing of the system... they will do anyways. Reaching rank 4 isn't hard at all, and it's already more than enough to have 4 daily trades implying you can trade 3 things at a time...

Well... i thought about that for a bit, but seriously, how hard would it be to stop that without stoping the system? Like they do with refferals, i mean, serious punishment if fake detected, or hard pre-requisites for trading, like, having played 100 missions or so, i don't really know, it still feels kinda restrictive, and if they want to bot for abusing of the system... they will do anyways. Reaching rank 4 isn't hard at all, and it's already more than enough to have 4 daily trades implying you can trade 3 things at a time...

Obviously if they want to get around the system they can. They've already made it so that only rank 2 can trade, and you can't trade materials so pretty much they'd only be able farm mods, so right now there doesn't seem to be too big a chance on people abusing it. Maybe they'll change it in the future, but trading has only come out for not even two days, so there's still a chance they will let us have more daily trades.

Obviously if they want to get around the system they can. They've already made it so that only rank 2 can trade, and you can't trade materials so pretty much they'd only be able farm mods, so right now there doesn't seem to be too big a chance on people abusing it. Maybe they'll change it in the future, but trading has only come out for not even two days, so there's still a chance they will let us have more daily trades.

I really hope so :) Thanks to anyone who answered to this tread, i'm still a newbie in the game, and the info is more than appreciated.

If an admin still needs to move the thread, they can freely close it if they want to (not like i have to give them permission or something, but my question was already answered)