Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Bug

JohnTheCynic

I just ran a mission with my brother when Stalker appeared. I climbed on top of a box (yes, I know he drags you off of them now, but I wanted to witness it) and sure enough, he pulled me down. However, after pulling my down, he went through three, very rapid animations of preparing for Slash Dash, then charged at me, hitting me with three Slash Dashes and KO'ing me instanly from 660-ish shields and 600-ish health as an Excalibur. I'm certain it was indeed three hits because my shields briefly broke before I was killed.

EDIT: Before anybody says anything, he does not kill me in one hit without this triple-hit glitch/bug/update/whatever. A few missions prior, he slashed me once and it only brought my shields down to 100. Also, I did not record/take screenshots of this event. It was a little too sudden.

Edited by JohnTheCynic

Haven't seen that one, but I experienced a bug where the Stalker was hunting me (I got all the taunts from him).  I got blasted off a cliff by a MOA, and when I respawned where I started, Stalker was attacking the edge of the cliff where I flew off, completely ignoring me.  it showed his shields were maxed (going completely off the right side of the screen actually) but he was still taking damage to his health from our shots.

This was after U11

Haven't seen that one, but I experienced a bug where the Stalker was hunting me (I got all the taunts from him).  I got blasted off a cliff by a MOA, and when I respawned where I started, Stalker was attacking the edge of the cliff where I flew off, completely ignoring me.  it showed his shields were maxed (going completely off the right side of the screen actually) but he was still taking damage to his health from our shots.

This was after U11

Upvoted your post because I imagined the entire scene and started laughing like an idiot.