Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuit Host Migration Bug

TheQuacken00

I was doing the Circuit on Duviri when I got a host migration. I was sent back into the mission but instead of sending to the next mission type, it kept me at the old one with enemies constantly spawning and no way to proceed. I had to quit and lose all my progress.

Similar bug here. Progressed to Excavation. Never got a host migration on my screen, but someone left, and someone joined. Excavation never started. Everyone else eventually left, and I was booted with a message stating that I'd been disconnected from the host. Lost all progress. Very frustrating. I took a screen shot, but there's no upload button to be found here. Snl Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

Same happen. finished a defence and then send back to it, after 2 min comes a infinit wave of enemis and never progressing to next wave. If goin to host migrate is better do leave. Loser 1h+ of progress is realy enfuriating.

It literally just happened to me again today. I was doing a survival and then after 1st host left we were stuck in it. Then the 2nd host left and it bugged the mission to be both a survival and exterminate lost all of my progress. Please fix this asap. It makes this mode almost impossible to progress if the host wants to leave.

Something similar happened to me: finished a void flood, host migration, loaded into defense but no enemies spawned for the wave and i still had my void orb ball thing, as well as two objectives now. Relevant info might be that it was non-SP circuit.

UI was as attached.

image-2023-05-15-025431347.png

Archived