The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri - energize shrine?

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

4 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Vryheid said:

Once you get through the maze, you need to interact again with that obelisk you started at and it should complete the objective and give you a decree.

I don't remember where it was! I've been flying around for a while. Seen videos with a "shrine" under the citadel but it's not there in my game. Great...

Can someone tell me when the nightmare ends? I've gotten past the maze and stuff. I've done the defense mission but I have back to back dax fights first with three phases then another with several phases of dax. With the glitchy controls this is horrible and I want to be done. Just how much more of this?

Ugh, DE, it would be ok if the controls weren't so glitchy. Sometimes the X doesn't mark a target, sometimes it does but switching targets when you're moving around totally wrecks the fight. Then sometimes your drifter is "locked" on a target and you can't unlock. Your movement is only allowed directly towards or away from the target. And the dax team up and get you. Extremely frustrating. I hope I'm nearly done. Whoever thought it would be fun to make players start over ...

Archived