Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

long running is fun, let's make more game modes viable for it

OgreEye

Steel path long runs for hella essence are a good time, and one of the best ways to stress test your arsenal. Thing is, I'm getting pretty bored of survival and disruption, interception is nice but it's hard to have enough people for it to not be pain to stay long, and would like other game modes. But as it stands right now, objectives don't scale enough for excavation and/or defense to be viable for this unless you're playing a frame that can basically ensure the objectives are never touched in the first place. To this end, I make a simple suggestion: have defense objective health update every 5 rounds, and have excavators scale such that each new one that falls is adjusted to the level. My personal suggestion would be for excavators to have hit points equal to the effective hit points (as in, how much damage it can take including its armor) of a heavy gunner at that level, while a defense objective should be more like a gokstad officer at that level. To go more off vibes, enough that if you're killing enemies at a fairly reasonable rate, you never really have to worry about it. Just looking for some variety at this point.

Archived