The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Having too many bugs in any Duviri mission

(XBOX)KILLER X NASTY

Hi, I really love playing Warframe but the bugs have encumbered the pleasure of playing it a bit. This is mostly a topic about Duviri, although some bugs are happening frequently to me in other missions as well.

One of the most annoying bugs I’ve had is that in all of the Duviri modes when I enter the undercroft and change to the operator I get stuck on it but is the Duviri drifter. What I mean by the Duviri drifter is that the drifter has the ability of the Kaithe, the smoke bomb, the heal, etc. When this happens to me I can’t literally do anything as I cannot change from drifter to warframe, all I can do is fly with the Kaithe to not die (this happens in Circuit too).

Another bug that I’ve gotten is that sometimes the game does not go from one phase to another, this happens specifically in Circuit. For example, I finished the defense and the game changes the map but doesn’t start the next mission and all I can do is abort mission.

Other bugs are about the game not loading correctly. When I try to enter a Duviri mission the game takes so long to load and after some time has passed, it pops a message that says “failed connection to the host” or something similar. This is so frequent that I’m always afraid when the game takes too long to load. The loading times are not just a problem in duviri missions, it is a problem in many missions.

Another important conflict is the Host Migration. I fear host migration so much because I’ve lost hours of playing for this reason. When host migration occurs my game crashes or “failed connection to host” and it extracts me to orbiter without getting all I had in the mission back. Host Migration for me is not a new problem, although, it is getting really annoying because I loose everything many times.

There are other bugs in Duviri where I can’t shoot or attack even with melees, where I bug in the undercroft “lobby” even when a mission is currently going, and many others. I just hope you can help me because I love this game and wouldn’t like to start getting annoyed with it. I know y’all are really working hard for this game and I value that. 

P.S: I play in Xbox One (the original one but white). I don’t know if it is possible but I would really like that loading times would be faster since I think many of the bugs I mentioned earlier are occurring because of this. I load slower than all of the other players and I get many bugs.

Archived