Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Just Got Back From My Trip And I See This...

Aegis

Warframe has changed a lot with damage 2.0. I enjoy the new UI changes, pretty clean. But I check out my weapons and I'm staring at these symbols and numbers thinking "What are these?!". And I try out some of the weapons and see that the Vectis now has a scope that blocks out 50% of the screen on zoom...yeah excuse me DE I thought I was playing a third person shooter. Another wonderful addition is all of the mixing of mods to get a certain elemental damage and some weapons can't have dual elemental damage mods because they don't work efficiently. And one of the most anticipated weapon (Tigris) because it's a boomstick to find out it is no where on par with its brother and sister the Vectis and Soma. Just one question for DE, what are you trying to accomplish here? Removing content, ignoring the weapons that desperately need help, nerfing the op weapons to hell instead of balancing them, and reworking forma system. This game has gotten more and more unfriendly to the newer players out there who are put in the game with all these numbers flying across the screen. Just some feedback.

In the livestream they said that Damage 2.0 would likely be the most disruptive change they've ever added to the game, and they asked that we bear with them while they A) feel out the system properly and B) fix the weapons and their strengths as they progress.

To put it simply, they had a decent idea of what damage 2.0 would accomplish but could not weight weaponry properly before launch, thus playtesters (all of us) are required to play and give feedback that is helpful - not "Why did you do this? It sucks".

Also can you give an example of which gun(s) don't work effectively with dual elements?

Damage 2.0 is pretty cool, but the Vectis zoom sight is a perfect example of something I despise in science-fiction anything.

"Hey its sci-fi, so let's put a ton of useless goofy-looking crap in the UI/scope/whatever to make it look futuristic!" XD

I mean, if the stuff on the scope actually DID something useful, feel free to add it in.  But blurring out 80% of the screen and shoving an angry butterfly in my face?  Really?  -____-

Pretty sure acrid is nerfed. And the torid with ice damage mod ( sorry have no idea what the name was). I apologize if I made it sound like "Why did you do this? It sucks."

Try putting electric and fire on the torid/acrid - that should help the damage seeing as they're weak to radiation and the toxic damage should bypass their armour. I thought the tigris was crap to start with until I explored mod selections.