The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Failed. Check your info.

(XBOX)BlackWidow00666

ITS NOT MY ROUTER. I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT INTERNET PROVIDERS. TWO DIFFERENT ROUTERS. THE GAME WORKED ON BOTH EARLIER TODAY. IM WATCHING MY BOYFRIEND PLAY ON HIS SYSTEM AS I TYPE THIS.  I HAVE UNINSTALLED AND REINSTALLED. I HAVE RESTARTED MY SYSTEM. This is the second bug I have come across in this game blocking me from logging in. Both have been going on for more than 4 years. These aren't just little hiccups. I literally cant play because your startup is so buggy. I shouldn't have to complain to play the game. Fix yalls stuff.

BTW if it's not explanatory. I start up the game it loads. I go to confirm my account and it says "login failed. Check your info."

The first bug I came across the game updated. I played for about an hour then it  crashed. Took me to home screen. Then I went to load back in and it would load just closed back out. I did all the steps. Restarted router, wiped the extra save stuff, then eventually deleted and re-downloaded. Finally worked for a whole whopping two weeks. Then this bug shows up.

Archived