Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

being teleport back to railjack while moving to the extraction location, stuck there and unable to complete, railjack mission

NAME415

Mission: Profit Margin( PLUTO ), Volatile (Railjack), void storm

complete all objectives except extraction

using Wukong cloud walker to travel to the extraction point and suddenly appeared in railjack

can't go back to corpus obelisk or railjack

stuck there, cannot teleport using omni, 

asking me to go back to the corpus obelisk extraction point where I can't access

end of the story

screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2984899040

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2984900062

• 1 month later...

i had the exact same bug few minutes ago and 1 hour ago, i was playing with someone that didn't have that bug and couldn't leave the mission, we waited a lot in despair, but if it didn't change one of us would have had to abandon the mission and loose everything. But fortunately (or whatever cuz this bug should have not even happened first) i teleported back in the ennemy ship idk how, and we could extract and finish the mission. i hope they just fix this cuz i need to farm sevagoth in railjack mission and it will be a complete hell to do it with this bug

I had something very similar happen last night. I was running a solo Void Storm at Calabash (Veil Proxima). I had dome the freightlinker and pretty much the whole mission. I was finished with the main Exterminate and had all my side objectives and 10/10 fragments. I was heading to extraction, bullet jumping and fighting my way through the ship. While doing a bullet jump, I was suddenly rocketed forward outside of the Corpus ship. I was in my archwing and my mission tracker was telling me to get back into the Corpus ship and head to extraction. None of the ships doors would let me in. There was a marker for my railjack but it did not appear visually and I couldn't get back to it with Omni recall either. I just gave up and trashed the mission since I had no other ideas on how to fix it.

• 9 months later...

A year later, this is still happening fairly regularly (once in 10-20 missions, a full squad will have this happen to someone).

Seems to happen to non-hosts only, and I think it's triggered by either getting pinched/crushed by moving objects but other times the game simply kills you even if you're currently immune to damage, as if though there exists a non-immune version of me outside extermination/whatever in regular rj that is getting killed by void storm or something.

It's usually not a problem in a full squad, because the rest of the squad can complete the mission. But if it's only two people, the other person may be unable to open a 2-man door.