Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions/Idea for a small Frost rework

(XBOX)AudiGuard20

Frost is a good solid Warframe, and he is viable for a lot of mission types, but definitely not all. The problem is, is that his kit has some outdated abilities that needs some touching up on. So, here is my idea of some changes that can be made to help make frost better and more viable.

Passive:

All of Frost's abilities leave a trail of ice behind. Enemies that walk on this trail of ice are slowed, meanwhile Frost moves and slides faster on this ice trail.

Freeze (1st ability):

unchanged - why? Because this is like Volt's shock, or Ember's fireball, Oberon's smite, etc, where it just throws an elemental projectile. So this doesnt need to be changed since at the end of the day, Frost is a cold (no pun intended) Warframe

Ice Wave (2nd ability):

Covers a wider area, and on top of that, All enemies affected by this ability will have the max amount of cold procs of 8, making them very slow.

Snow Globe (3rd ability):

Its fine as it is, but the augment that gives a chance to freeze enemies that walk through the snow globe should just be a part of the ability and not as a separate augment slot. Furthermore, Frost and his allies can now actually shoot through the globe at enemies from outside of the globe, as opposed to only being able to shoot at enemies through the globe on the inside.

Avalanche (4th ability):

unchanged - why? its a good ability as is, and the armor reduction buffs really helped made this ability much better to use and build around

Thats it for my ideas on a frost rework, let me know what you think!

• Like 1