Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Use General Movement and Parkour with Garuda (Reliable and Replicable)

EsreveR-6

Not sure if I used the right tag but anyway,

This bug has been documented before but it seems to have gotten worse with Circuit, when fiddling with Garuda's casting speeds or ways in which her 4 are used it INCREDIBLY RELIABLY locks you out of every way of movement besides WASD, also locking you out of reviving. In this bugged state, her 4th also seems very unreliable in when it wants to activate, I've had it activate with no input, AND had it NOT activate WITH input in the exact same run.

This is all made confusing by the fact that:
A. Parkour temporarily comes back for about 1-2 seconds after using her 4th ability (Seeking Talons)
B. While in Operator (and I assume for other people) Garuda constantly spams her animation of using Seeking Talons, although no talons actually come out and no energy is used.

In a game like Warframe this is, as you can imagine, very frustrating and depending on the situation, completely bricks runs.

The way I have gotten this bug every time is by rotating between the following in no particular order;
Nourish (Subsumed)
Bloodletting
Seeking Talons (Particularly with Blending Talons augment)

Spoiler

Operator (With Magus Anomaly and Magus Elevate)

Parkour of course

Every single time I play Garuda in Circuit I am locked out of parkour by round 2, with the exception of the above 1-2 second grace period.
I'm not sure exactly what causes or could be used to fix this, best guess is she is not designed to have such a fast casting speed, thus "animation cancelling" her casting time with parkour leaves it in a sort of broken limbo of being constantly half activated.

I really hope this gets fixed because Garuda, particularly in Circuit, is absolutely phenomenal, by far the best frame for Circuit I've tried.

Edited by EsreveR-6
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...