Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Glast Gambit, Index Margin: 10

SixVoltCar

I dropped a couple million into it, every single time I come up too high or too low. The presence of the NPC's makes it too complicated to control, and needing to do that 3 times in a row is worse. Eventually I thought I'd pick them up and jump the cliff, that way the board is clear and I just have to last a few minutes... then it dropped them all at the side of the arena.

Everywhere I tried to look for tips, people were talking about how bad the mission was-- and this is a video game-- The scale should be Great to OK, not Bad to Worst. I won't be finishing it at all, as it just drains my wallet and stresses me out. If you remove the entry cost after the first payment, it might be tolerable.

Experiences will vary, I doubt by very much.

On 2023-06-25 at 5:27 PM, SixVoltCar said:

I dropped a couple million into it, every single time I come up too high or too low. The presence of the NPC's makes it too complicated to control, and needing to do that 3 times in a row is worse. Eventually I thought I'd pick them up and jump the cliff, that way the board is clear and I just have to last a few minutes... then it dropped them all at the side of the arena.

Everywhere I tried to look for tips, people were talking about how bad the mission was-- and this is a video game-- The scale should be Great to OK, not Bad to Worst. I won't be finishing it at all, as it just drains my wallet and stresses me out. If you remove the entry cost after the first payment, it might be tolerable.

Experiences will vary, I doubt by very much.

I had trouble with this too and there is one actual thing you can do - deposit 10 points and then wait at your goal; your teammates will stay near you instead of wandering around the map like in the previous matches. Then, with it being 10-0, just wait till the match ends.

Archived