Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nvidia surround bugs.

Equilibriant

have anyone here tried the Widescreen Fixer yet ? 

...or know if the devs recognize the fixer as a cheat and ban the ppl who use it?

Widescreen Fixer solded my problems with Mass effect 3 but took the ban hammer also... so be aware! 

I really hope multimonitor support gets better.

Just so you know, all Surround/Eyefinity related solutions likely come from The Widescreen Gaming Forum: www.wsgf.org

So, as far as the Widescreen Fixer goes, none of the in-house coders have done anything about Warframe. Not that I blame them, as in the end, they just end up doing the developer's job for them.

• 4 months later...

Hi multi-monitor users - I see we still haven't received any love on the issue - it's a crying shame.

Go here also http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/864980103776612570/ 

It's a thread I started on steam about the issue - I want to get all multi-monitor users centralised because I see threads all over the joint. We must band together!

• 1 month later...

I agree with all of you. As much as I like this game, not having multi-monitor support is a dealbreaker. I will not spend money on a game that utilizes 33% of my display area.

Devs; please enable this ubiquitous, and by today's standards necessary feature.

Have any of you actually tried using the Options > Adjust HUD Margins under the Gameplay tab? You might also want to look into manual AR adjustment (changing it from the default Automatic under the Display tab) and turning ON Vertical Sync.

You used to be able to edit a certain settings file directly to tweak certain things, but it appears that file is now encrypted.

Have any of you actually tried using the Options > Adjust HUD Margins under the Gameplay tab? You might also want to look into manual AR adjustment (changing it from the default Automatic under the Display tab) and turning ON Vertical Sync.

You used to be able to edit a certain settings file directly to tweak certain things, but it appears that file is now encrypted.

Yes, I've tried it all. I even manually edited EE.cfg and Editor.cfg to force 5760x1080 without luck. I can get it to launch fullscreen, I can hear that I am successfully logging in, but the screen remains black. It acts the same when trying to run using borderless windowed.

When in the windows native resolution of 5760x1080, the video options won't even let us select that resolution and tops out at 1920x1080. This suggests that the devs programmatically disabled selecting upper resolutions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...