Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pvp

RPGFLY

Hey Digital Extremes, the game is great...I LOVE IT, and I know your gonna add heaps of new content to update 7 but could you concider PVP? It would add more replayability to the game. Iknow its a big task but what happens when every one completes every mission, what If we wanted clan to clan battles againts fellow tenno for controll over a ship, oriken tower? You get what i mean, but if you could give me any feed back on it it would be great, Thanks Digital Extremes!

Edited by RPGFLY

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

Please read FAQ.

Honestly, look on the upper right on the forums...

it says.

Welcome! Please read our FAQ before posting.

Read this part Carefully

Is there PvP in Warframe? (When will there be PvP? Your game is dead without PvP! I have an idea for PvP mode!)

There is no PvP mode in Warframe yet. Face-palm? Sure, but when we started building this game a year ago, we saw plenty of PvP and less PvE. Right we want to focus and do one thing well: PvE. That said we are investing in better leaderboards, clans goals, and other more 'meta' forms of competition right now.

How many threads like this been poping? xD

Edited by CrystalRibbon