Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I The Only One Who Hates How The Tigris Fires?

Rettycombine

I personally love it. It is a welcome change from the usual tap tap tap fire method of other shotguns. I mean really, both should be firing at the same time but this way it gives you the option of sweeping with your shots or taking down two separate enemies. Would you rather both were just fired simultaneously? You would wast a lot of ammo on trash mobs that you could easily take down with one blast.

I don't hate how the Tigris fires at all.

I hate how underpowered it is for having only two rounds in its mag/chamber/etc.

I mean, 140 damage per shot? This thing needs to be moved up to at least 200-220 damage per shot if it's even going to be worth being a two round weapon. 

I don't hate how the Tigris fires at all.

I hate how underpowered it is for having only two rounds in its mag/chamber/etc.

I mean, 140 damage per shot? This thing needs to be moved up to at least 200-220 damage per shot if it's even going to be worth being a two round weapon. 

I'd prefer a super-fast reload personally. I imagine this thing could surpass (or at least be on par) with the Hek if you didn't have to wait forever between shots. It should have had a base reload of at least 1.0 seconds (like the Vectis).

Also, They should change it's innate damage to high Impact or Puncture, right now it's a big-game killer that specializes in taking down infested, you know, that one faction that is 90% not-big-game.

I'd prefer having to hold the mouse down to unload the clip instead of saving a shot, but other than that the idea of a weapon that has utility in its firing mechanism is highly desirable to me.

So, no, I don't hate it, but it's a bit wonky to use.