Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Larva, is the spawn time broken again?

BethTheBean

Good morning.

I started farming again, and decided to level "useful" builds for Kuva weapons. Since Saturn is my usual hunting ground, I went there... I circled the planet, every node, about 10 times but none appeared. I got the gold-wiggle affect but that's it.

I went to the wiki and it stated "a chance to". When did this change happen? I always got a Larva to spawn on Saturn missions.

Now that the Sisters pop out after each nightmare-hand run, I'm starting to wonder if the Larva spawn is broken ( twice before ) agian.

Best regards.

Edited by PazuulLoveMe

When you get that 'gold wiggle' you need to kill enemies fast. It's the same mechanic as spawning a Juggernaut in Infested missions. I'm not sure how many enemies is the target number, but I've gotten my candidates most times I've tried lately.

• Like 1

Update :

I've been noticing the enemies will sometimes freeze, map wide, after the gold-wiggle. Could this mean the Kuva Larva spawn IS bugged?

1 minute ago, Geargoyle42 said:

When you get that 'gold wiggle' you need to kill enemies fast. It's the same mechanic as spawning a Juggernaut in Infested missions. I'm not sure how many enemies is the target number, but I've gotten my candidates most times I've tried lately.

I'll try that. Thank you.

• Like 1