The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Yareli is still a liability

BalaDeSilver

This is me fighting for my life on the Circuit, because you guys seemed to fix Yareli's bug that has been mentioned time and time again, where she disappears and you're unable to go back to her by using your Operator mode while riding Merulina, but it's somehow even worse now.

If it happens in the Circuit, you'll lose the ability to use any Operator abilities (which was already kinda the case, as it would let you cast them, but wouldn't do much, depending on the ability), you're no longer invincible or untargetable while this is active and dying will just revive your Drifter, without any active Decrees (despite them showing up on the esc menu), no abilities and no passives. It has the same symptoms as it always had, just with the newly introduced liability of the Circuit. I lost all collected resources as well but not the Decree resources, as the mission complete screen lacks Rune Marrow and Cryotic altogether. Also, notice how it says I ranked my Zylok and Innodem to R30, when they're on my arsenal at rank 10 and 0 respectivelly. While the Innodem could be explained by applying Forma, there is no way in which I could rank Zylok to 10 and have it appear as a mission complete to Rank 30.

Spoiler

7mzS89O.png

I am the only Yareli main on the server. I spent 4 out of my 4 Tauforged Crimson Shards on her. I want to play my egirl, she's very strong and can dominate the missions I play her in because I am actually really good at playing her. This is really detrimental to anyone who wants to get into Yareli, to randomly lose all normal mission rewards and most Circuit rewards.

Lastly, I am posting this here and not the Duviri category since this is a game-wide problem, not just a Duviri exclusive problem. It has special quirks when it happens on Duviri, but I'd argue it's less of an issue there, since you can at least complete the current objective, then extract with partial progress (assuming you got a squad or is extremely lucky, as it happened on the clip I posted). Also, a new knowledge was generated from this, as we now know that dying will not fix the issue, as we couldn't die when this happened before, as we were immortal when it happened.

Archived