Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman content is great! If there's a chance for more Calavero, that would be great.

Sol_IX

All the mission types are fun and refreshing, loving void cascade and armageddon. I think the bounties are really rewarding for your time spent, as 3000-4000 endo for the highest bounty feels meaningful. I would be welcome to seeing credits and endo reflect these levels across all open worlds (and maybe in star chart missions too). I also love how the missions engage your operator as a useful character now without making it a chore. I am excited to upgrade my amp and see how fast I can melt angels shield phases and kill thrax units.

I also love the angels and thrax units, really well designed where I have to think for a second about how I kill them, and not just mow them down with more damage. I also love how the extra challenge of these units is complimented with extra rewards. They definitely feel much more fun to play against than enemies like liches and sargas ruk, where damage is timegated or reduced just for the sake of reduction, but also they are more fun to play against because learning their fights is really intuitive, and the game explains them well while playing. I think all the Zariman related arcanes are amazing, and I love how obtainable they are, not only through exchanging standing but also farming thrax units and angels. 

I also love Calavero, I think if there's a way bring him into more content like the daughter was brought into Kahl missions, I would love that.

Overall, very meaningful and rewarding content, I am really enjoying playing through it.

Archived