Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan Extractor 4 Nerodes Whoop Whoop

ForumSmurf

Farming earth for ferrite rubedo and nerodes. So far after 4 deployments got, 4 nerodes, 1000ish ferrite, 400ish rubedo. Trick is to not exit warframe while its farming because it'll probably die. Mine hasn't taken damage yet and i haven't turned warframe off in 24 hours.

Got about the same amount of deployments. Polymer bundle, polymer bundle, polymer bundle poly-oops I'm broken.

On a semi-unrelated note you can't choose which extractor to deploy if you have multiple at once. It automatically chooses the damaged one...

Also they do take damage if you don't leave. I think you just got lucky. I lost 33% durability in an hour while I watched a Youtube video with my game running. Didn't sit around idle too long either.

Edited by DavidSPD

On a semi-unrelated note you can't choose which extractor to deploy if you have multiple at once. It automatically chooses the damaged one...

Earlier I was able to pick which one of mine went out. I had one extractor that was at 46/100 health, and another at full health. When I picked the first extractor, it sent out the damaged one. I then recalled it and picked the second one, and it sent out the new one.

if my titan breaks now it would have costed me 300 ferrite 500 polymer bundle and 10k credits, to get 1k ferrite, no credits, 4 nerods and 400 rubedo. its minimal gains at best HOWEVER, nerodes is worth it alone for me. I'd pay much more to just get nerodes.

How can you tell what resources it acquires? I click collect and it just goes back to work. No sign of what it gathered.

Also, is there a way to "protect" it? Or is it just an RNG thing with the whole, "-points to Tenno- Your titan lives. -points to you- Yours. Yours dies."

Earlier I was able to pick which one of mine went out. I had one extractor that was at 46/100 health, and another at full health. When I picked the first extractor, it sent out the damaged one. I then recalled it and picked the second one, and it sent out the new one.

I tried doing that but I kept getting the busted one... weird.

How can you tell what resources it acquires? I click collect and it just goes back to work. No sign of what it gathered.

Also, is there a way to "protect" it? Or is it just an RNG thing with the whole, "-points to Tenno- Your titan lives. -points to you- Yours. Yours dies."

Before collecting it there is a tiny icon with what you got and how much next to the "collect" button to the right.

dont click immediately hover your mouse over it and it should be to the right. I think it is RNG. With i think confirmed by alot of experiences that logging in reduces that rng but it probubly still get damaged if your unlucky. Its not very worth it except to score that occasional rare resource.