Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veilbreaker quest: Brothers dissapeared after death, missing enemies in one section, later softlock

MeowMilk66

I am including 3 bugs because it's possible that the first bug caused the other two, or that these bugs are all caused by the same issue.

1. In the part of the mission where daughter tries to tell Kahl about her plan and Kahl interrupts her and says he's going to blow up the "node things", after I died once the brothers dissapeared and did not reappear, even after dying again. I tried sending various commands and waiting for a while, but they never showed up again, and I couldn't see them anywhere on the map either.

2. I continued with the mission by destroying the nodes with my gun instead and went on the ship. No enemies appeared in this section even though there are supposed to be railjack type enemies.

3. When the ship landed (and I still could not see the brothers anywhere), you have to rescue 2 more brothers. On my way there, the objective markers suddenly dissapeared, and when I found where the imprisoned brothers were I could not interact with them, causing a softlock.

I saved the log file so I can provide it if wanted.

xXBhpyP.jpg

Edited by MeowMilk66

I can confirm all 3 bugs

I'm trying to do this quest but even breaking all the nodes by myself and escaping from no enemies in the next sequence, the third bug makes the quest impossible to complete since there's absolutely no way to free the captives.

*EDIT: even failing the quest for the softlock reason i was still sent to the drifter's camp but with no npc to be seen or anything to interact aside the ship itself.

Edited by ShampyPrime