Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Panzer Vulpaphyla

Laeros88

Question

Hello,

I seen couple of vids on how to catch a panzer vulpaphyla. Now when i do the steps that are nessecary i always get nothing, not any vulpaphyla seems to spawn.

Steps i take:
1. track
2. use feromone
3. use call
4. nothing happens

I make sure that its a vulpaphyla point and that i hear from where the sound comes but it just doesen't work. Can anyone help me?

5 answers to this question

Not a direct answer but ive found the best way is to just go ivara with speed mods and energy/efficiency. Go invisible and fly/run around until you see red dots. Land and tranq. Randomly i get more success hunting for nothing and getting a little of everything, if that makes sense. The calling and lures and all seems to be very time consuming and less rewarding than just randomly stumbling on animals.

Edited by (XBOX)Player244024418
Grammar
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Laeros88 said:

Steps i take:
1. track
2. use feromone
3. use call
4. nothing happens

1. Equip tranq rifle. Pick Vulpaphala Echo lure. Find a Vulpa spot on the map.

2. Track. Use the feromome if needed.

3. Use lure. It should make a call. Make sure you hold the button (default lmouse) to make the whole call. Listen around for the answer. Once you get the answer.

4. Hold the cursor in the white section while calling. If you do not get the answer just keep calling.

Also have in mind that Panzer is:

A rare Vulpaphyla subspecies that only appears during Fass.

Edited by Zakkhar

On 2023-08-07 at 11:10 AM, Laeros88 said:

Hello,

I seen couple of vids on how to catch a panzer vulpaphyla. Now when i do the steps that are nessecary i always get nothing, not any vulpaphyla seems to spawn.

Steps i take:
1. track
2. use feromone
3. use call
4. nothing happens

I make sure that its a vulpaphyla point and that i hear from where the sound comes but it just doesen't work. Can anyone help me?

Are you hunting them for tag-trading or a body for a pet?

You'll want to wait for the Fass ( brother ) phase. This will give you a better chance they'll spawn using a lure, or have a pack or two roaming the area.