Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hide Vaulted Relics

project_eulogy

Please, for the love of the Void... Let us hide Vaulted relics while selecting a relic for a mission and in between rounds. Especially since tabbing over it doesnt work half the time while in between rounds. I have suggested this to support, on steam and on here. Please let this be a thing. Sure they can be gotten again with Resurgence, but that's not the point. Some relics become Very valuable over time. I don't wish to accidentally open one.

I am not asking for much. Am I?

1 hour ago, project_eulogy said:

Please, for the love of the Void... Let us hide Vaulted relics while selecting a relic for a mission and in between rounds. Especially since tabbing over it doesnt work half the time while in between rounds. I have suggested this to support, on steam and on here. Please let this be a thing. Sure they can be gotten again with Resurgence, but that's not the point. Some relics become Very valuable over time. I don't wish to accidentally open one.

I am not asking for much. Am I?

Youre not asking for much, but its not going to happen in near future, just like the other QoL stuff. Thats why you should just use AlecaFrame like the rest of us to compensate for the inventory mess until (if) the inventory mess gets fixed.

51 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Youre not asking for much, but its not going to happen in near future, just like the other QoL stuff. Thats why you should just use AlecaFrame like the rest of us to compensate for the inventory mess until (if) the inventory mess gets fixed.

What is AlecaFrame? lol

10 minutes ago, project_eulogy said:

What is AlecaFrame? lol

Its an app (program) that tells you what you have in your inventory, what you dont have yet, where to get the parts to craft it, how much plat your inventory is worth, how much plat relics are worth, even at the relic reward screen etc. It also tells you if a relic is vaulted or not. And dont worry, its completely safe to use and nobody will ban you unless it glitches out more than warframe does and something bad happens :D

19 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Its an app (program) that tells you what you have in your inventory, what you dont have yet, where to get the parts to craft it, how much plat your inventory is worth, how much plat relics are worth, even at the relic reward screen etc. It also tells you if a relic is vaulted or not. And dont worry, its completely safe to use and nobody will ban you unless it glitches out more than warframe does and something bad happens :D

I actually contacted support to double check that it won't ban me lol. but so far oh my god i didnt realize i had 3k plat worth of mods just sitting there

9 minutes ago, project_eulogy said:

I actually contacted support to double check that it won't ban me lol. but so far oh my god i didnt realize i had 3k plat worth of mods just sitting there

Haha right. It helped me a great deal with MR too. It was so slow at 26, but then I got aleca frame and got to 30 within a month. Thats how bad the warframe inventory is. Anyway, what I told you about "banning" was taken straight out of support (a lot of people asked them the same thing), so you will probably get the same response. As long as the app does only what its doing currently, there is no reason for a ban.

10 hours ago, MaxTunnerX said:

Haha right. It helped me a great deal with MR too. It was so slow at 26, but then I got aleca frame and got to 30 within a month. Thats how bad the warframe inventory is. Anyway, what I told you about "banning" was taken straight out of support (a lot of people asked them the same thing), so you will probably get the same response. As long as the app does only what its doing currently, there is no reason for a ban.

Basically a CYA(cover your ass) from DE about TOS I assume. Its just an overlay anyway. Even if it was a keylogger or sorts everybody has 2FA for trading so i mean. yeah.. lol

4 hours ago, project_eulogy said:

Basically a CYA(cover your ass) from DE about TOS I assume. Its just an overlay anyway. Even if it was a keylogger or sorts everybody has 2FA for trading so i mean. yeah.. lol

Yes, its "use on your own risk". The bonus good thing is, that WF devs actually like/support the app so its all just down to possible bugs or whatever. Anyway, welcome to the real world Neo :)

Archived