Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Hek Build

Fedoreo

Hey there, i know this is the wrong section and all but just wanted a bit of quick help.

What is a good pure damage build for Hek, i want to basically 1 shot everything, i dont care how much Forma it needs xD

Im finding at the moment i 1 shot most things apart from Corpus cause of their freaking shields.

Even if you want pure damage, you're still going to want some elements. I believe Freeze is now really only useful for shields (as the proc is too rare now), but I would still build it around what you intend to use it for primarily. If it already 1 shots enemies, not sure what else you're looking for. Do you have Blaze and Hell's Chamber?

Well of course i want elements, by pure damage i mean hardly any fire rate mods.

Currently running Hells Chamber, Accelerated Blast and Point Blank all maxed. so if i have 2 elemental mods what other mods are there that would increase the damage by a lot?

No other real options to add besides that unfortunately. Seems all the puncture mods took the same hit as well across the board. And since all weapon damages have percentage increases, only mods of that damage type will significantly increase total damage output (albeit, depending on what you're fighting, since puncture obviously isn't good for everything). It all adds up in the end, I'd say!