Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My First Impressions on the Game

Matter

Dude... I think that u Cant post videos yet... have u read the therms? it is CLOSED beta xP

Better check this out

To be perfectly honest, I read some stuff on it just to make sure if i can or not, but i couldn't find any. If you can just send me the link of where it is, i will gladly take a look and take it down >_<. I Even Tweeted at @PlayWarFrame if i can post videos a while back and was ready to buy a founder pack but i never got a respond :/. I See MMObomb Posting videos about WarFrame so...I thought i can do it? I took as many steps to try and make it so i don't cross any lines, and i think this is the best i can do :(! Thanks for the reply though :)!

Dude... I think that u Cant post videos yet... have u read the therms? it is CLOSED beta xP

Better check this out

You can post videos.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/660-update-5-video-screenshot-sharing-ban-lifted/

Check it out. DE is being surprisingly open with the word-of-mouth which is extremely refreshing after beta testing MWO and having to refer to it to alternate names like "Massive Walking Objects" and "Robots".

You can post videos.

https://forums.warfr...ing-ban-lifted/

Check it out. DE is being surprisingly open with the word-of-mouth which is extremely refreshing after beta testing MWO and having to refer to it to alternate names like "Massive Walking Objects" and "Robots".

Sweet :)! Thanks for the Info! More videos will definitely be coming soon! Enjoying this game :D!