Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The potential with Infested Liches

(PSN)SlyFox5679

I'm really hoping we get news that Infested Liches will be coming soon because I've spent a lot of time hunting Kuva Liches and I think I've hunted around 160-170 by now give or take besides for weapons, kuva, helping clan members out, its fun.  same deal with sisters of parvos i've probably hunted around the same amount give or take  over the years because that gameplay loop of getting your weapons from the boss is far more rewarding then hunting down prime parts and building it IMO and takes far less time.   

now one possible worry is will these new Infested Weapons include any sort of cool/strong alt fire or incarnon mode so they will rival the incarnon weapons we've been getting for the last four months because if they aren't as strong then players will probably quickly lose interested in them since all the kuva/sister weapons you have to invest five formas into to get them to max rank of 40 which is a lot of work and time for players FYI and the DE team will probably have to do double to work to buff the new lich weapons to bring them up to standard damage output because releasing new Infested Lich weapons that have no real damage output compared to say incarnon weapons is going to be hazardous to the game.

I like the incarnon weapon system it gives most weapons a good burst of damage and it turns off after X amount of shots so you don't go blasting through the whole mission and i could see Infested Weapons needing this feature to compete unless DE is going to give special care to Infested Weapons and give them a high enough base damage and possible alt fire to make them good enough to compete with other weapons its hard to tell.

just for reference before the incarnon update introducing the weapons i had about 100 formas built and saved up and now four months later i have about somewhere around 3-9 formas left lol so yeah this update has not been kind to my forma supply.