Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I get some help on late game/Steel Path Titania Builds?

(PSN)AstralSaiyan

Question

Im not super great when it comes to working out builds, so I was wondering if I could get some advice on builds for Titania and her Dex weapons. My goal with SP is to just do the standard, Im not looking to do any endurance crap. I also don't bother with shield gating because I don't like it and find it a bad design to have to rely on. Thank you!

6 answers to this question

This is my build. Mostly useful against level <180 SP (use headshot) or SP Orowyrm

titania

You can change Brief Respite with Aerodynamic but although I'm not a shield gating abuser, having ability to restore shield or overshield is better. I subsume Nullstar for extra DR. Archon Vitality will boost Nullstar and Dex Pixia heat damage.

dex pixia

Just Build Diwata for corrosive heat for Razorwing

Also you can use Boreal Set (replace Aviator with Boreal's Hatred and Boreal's Contempt on Polearm) for extra DR while on Razorwing.

Edited by BroDutt
  • Like 1

I'm currently try building Dex Pixia for Corrosive Cold + Puncture + Primed Pistol Gambit, but I don't know if Secondary Shiver Arcane can be a stat stick for Dex Pixia. Otherwise the crit still lower than what I expected.

Edited by BroDutt

10 hours ago, BroDutt said:

This is my build. Mostly useful against level <180 SP (use headshot) or SP Orowyrm

titania

You can change Brief Respite with Aerodynamic but although I'm not a shield gating abuser, having ability to restore shield or overshield is better. I subsume Nullstar for extra DR. Archon Vitality will boost Nullstar and Dex Pixia heat damage.

dex pixia

Just Build Diwata for corrosive heat for Razorwing

Also you can use Boreal Set (replace Aviator with Boreal's Hatred and Boreal's Contempt on Polearm) for extra DR while on Razorwing.

I will give this a try, I only have 1 Boreal Mod right now because I can never seem to get the reset that has the others. Which is Boreal Anguish that I have. 

Also is the focus you have on Titania a good one to use with her? And wouldn't using her Razorwing Augment be good?

Edited by (PSN)AstralSaiyan

Here is my take:

I find % dmg reduction fo Titania useless. It is an evasion tank (50% passive in Razorform + very small and swift hitbox, Dust Tribute reduces accuracy of enemies by 50%) Only dmg you may be hit by is some occasional AoE, but thats tankable with shieldgate.

I have seeen variant of this build that replaces Energize with Pistoleer and Munitions with Nourish. Guess it is a budget variant, but it doesnt work well on Orovyrm and other bosses (Lephantis) because there are no headshotkills available.

Most people subsume ssome kind of arrmor strip on Titania, but I do not run Endurance cap so I did not.

titania.jpg

galva-dex-pix.jpg

PS: As for the above build. Hornet Strike with Galvanised shot already, 200+ STR and in my case also Precision +300% is kinda pointless. This is all additive %dmg. 

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)AstralSaiyan said:

And wouldn't using her Razorwing Augment be good?

I don't recommend the Augment especially on mission with tight space. Strength mod + Molt Augmented will make you faster. There's also the situation when Wisp or Volt cast their speed buff/mote. You'll got headache fast.

Archon Vitality will buff any heat damage from exalted. Remember you just need viral to proc (hence the 60/60 mod) the damage from heat and slash it's what you wanted. 

With 28,7% of CC you'll rarely deal enough damage. That's why I'm currently experimenting with puncture+cold.

Also the cost of energy drain while on Razorwing (chanelled ability) reduce from duration. I didn't put efficiency because any ability can fill your shield with Brief Respite+Augur Message (with decaying key equip). With my setup you can be on Razorwing for hours unless there's energy reduction condition (sortie, nightmare and electric eximus)

Edited by BroDutt
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BroDutt said:

With 28,7% of CC you'll rarely deal enough damage. That's why I'm currently experimenting with puncture+cold.

You do if you have the increased fire rate from Razowing Aug and with Ammo Efficiency up you never have to stop shooting. Everything shreds. CC/CD is still better damage scaling than anything else in those slots, because you are aleady overboard with %dmg and fire rate and got enough status to proc everything instantly.

1 hour ago, BroDutt said:

I don't recommend the Augment especially on mission with tight space. Strength mod + Molt Augmented will make you faster. There's also the situation when Wisp or Volt cast their speed buff/mote. You'll got headache fast.

If you refrain from using shift (tapping and holding) you are fine. You can still use it ocasionally to get from point A to point B fast in long corridors.

Edited by Zakkhar