Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo fights

nomen.illis.legio

Good afternoon, I would like to draw your attention to what you did with dojo fights, my account is over five years old, my friends accounts are also very old and it so happened that we all returned to the game and previously one of the types of our entertainment was fights in dojo, we experimented with mods for warframes with mods for weapons and competed among us who was the best, there was a very large community of duelists at that time, but now when we returned we noticed that the fights in the dojo had lost all meaning, the community of duelists is also no more, all that interest in making a build and being the strongest is gone, we want you to bring everything back to the way it was before so that we can continue to fight to be the best of the best

Who wants to return the old fights in the dojo, please comment with your consent in the comments

• Like 2

5 hours ago, nomen.illis.legio said:

Good afternoon, I would like to draw your attention to what you did with dojo fights, my account is over five years old, my friends accounts are also very old and it so happened that we all returned to the game and previously one of the types of our entertainment was fights in dojo, we experimented with mods for warframes with mods for weapons and competed among us who was the best, there was a very large community of duelists at that time, but now when we returned we noticed that the fights in the dojo had lost all meaning, the community of duelists is also no more, all that interest in making a build and being the strongest is gone, we want you to bring everything back to the way it was before so that we can continue to fight to be the best of the best

Who wants to return the old fights in the dojo, please comment with your consent in the comments

You know EarlGB?

4 hours ago, nomen.illis.legio said:

we live in a different region that does not speak English, I have not heard of this

TennoCarnage in game. EarlGB on discord.  He was a leader in dojo dueling community awhile back.  But honestly haven't seen him for years. Just was curious if you knew him since you're also from dueling community. 

7 часов назад, (XBOX)GameGhost123 сказал:

TennoCarnage in game. EarlGB on discord.  He was a leader in dojo dueling community awhile back.  But honestly haven't seen him for years. Just was curious if you knew him since you're also from dueling community. 

I would have ruined it))) it’s a pity we didn’t record a video))

Good afternoon. I have been playing Waframe for a very long time. I love this game very much. Yes, I left the game many times for a long time, but I always came back. Because this game became a part of my life and thanks to this game I met real friends. Some of them I even met in real life and we have a lot of friendship.

Our favorite thing to do in the game was dueling in the dojo. We collected different builds for weapons and warframes. And competed in speed and accuracy. Playing at high parkour speed and with huge damage. Where one touch could kill you. We really enjoyed it. It brought us together, a kind of dueling community, always together . And there were a lot of us. And from different regions. It gave us a lot of joy and fellowship and drive.

And since the dueling dojo was changed. They took away the ability to put mods. Our community fell apart. And I, among others, left the game again for a long time.

A couple weeks ago, I came back because I still love the game.

BUT I MISS THOSE DUELS SO MUCH!!! And I wish all the people who played with us back then would come back to the game.

Please bring back the old duels. Where we could use mods

Le 07/09/2023 à 20:36, nomen.illis.legio a dit :

Hi Nomen. It's so nice to meet you again.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I absolutely agree that these changes to the game mechanics of dojo battles have cut off access to the huge community of Warframe fans, who used to attract entire clans to battles to show off their unique skills in assembling modifications and techniques. Now all this is gone after one update. I would really like the developers to take these changes into account and try to listen.

• Like 1