Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Farming

DragonGem0001

I dont understand why you haven't made Duviri a free roam farming map. I just spent 1 hour farming Tasoma extract, farmed over 40 of them and left, to only get some of the items i collected. I was told by another player you do get the items you farmed for if you leave from the main menu. I did get some of the items but the main one i didn't. Whats the point to that? Why only get some of the items you farmed and not all of them? Is it a bug, because if it is fix it please!

I normally play for 10 to 12 hours a day but this has put me off playing Warframe for the day. I haven't played Duviri in a long time now, because last time i was in there it crashed. Another 1 hour wasted for nothing. One thing i cant stand is time wasting games.

Please to god turn this map into a free roam farming map!

1 hour ago, DragonGem0001 said:

lease to god turn this map into a free roam farming map!

But it is....  I do it all the time, without doing the 6 bounties and to complete Orowyrm fight..   All you need to do is complete to a decree, hit the ESC to the menu, return either to your own Dormizone or your Orbiter and you'll keep everything until you finish the last decree completion.  

I've farmed this mission consistently to the completion of all decrees and all the mats, fish, and everything else is kept (in spite of the fact that sometimes the mission completion screen doesn't show what I collected in the mission.  

So unless you're farming Kullervo's Bane (the daggers to buy Kullervo's parts), or Pathos Clamps -- which requires you to also complete the Orowyrm fight and through the 6 bounties -- you keep it...  As seen here (minus any costs buying bit and bobs from): 

giwQ1e2.jpg

1 hour ago, DragonGem0001 said:

because last time i was in there it crashed

It's been long since fixed.  If it continues to crash for me -- time for you to perform a file verify to ensure you don't have any bad bits in your updates.  Also make sure all your drivers -- including video drivers -- are up to date.  

Just remember, you have to open a chest to obtain a decree.  Once you do, it saved your game progress -- including any materials -- up to that point.  

• 2 weeks later...

Well im sorry to tell you it might be for you but

On 2023-09-15 at 11:47 AM, MBaldelli said:

But it is....  I do it all the time, without doing the 6 bounties and to complete Orowyrm fight..   All you need to do is complete to a decree, hit the ESC to the menu, return either to your own Dormizone or your Orbiter and you'll keep everything until you finish the last decree completion.  

I've farmed this mission consistently to the completion of all decrees and all the mats, fish, and everything else is kept (in spite of the fact that sometimes the mission completion screen doesn't show what I collected in the mission.  

So unless you're farming Kullervo's Bane (the daggers to buy Kullervo's parts), or Pathos Clamps -- which requires you to also complete the Orowyrm fight and through the 6 bounties -- you keep it...  As seen here (minus any costs buying bit and bobs from): 

giwQ1e2.jpg

It's been long since fixed.  If it continues to crash for me -- time for you to perform a file verify to ensure you don't have any bad bits in your updates.  Also make sure all your drivers -- including video drivers -- are up to date.  

Just remember, you have to open a chest to obtain a decree.  Once you do, it saved your game progress -- including any materials -- up to that point.  

Well i did just that. And i lost 39 Pathos Clamps. I did the decrees as well.

11 hours ago, DragonGem0001 said:

Well im sorry to tell you it might be for you but

Well i did just that. And i lost 39 Pathos Clamps. I did the decrees as well.

You might need to take this up with support...  While I'm not going to assume you've been killing it from task manager, this sounds like something that should be investigated outside of the forums. 

Archived