Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ballas sandwitch poster

(PSN)huski_h3rd3r

Ok heres the story

Sitting in reginol and just watching chat go by suddenly i get an urge to play a one word game where everyone takes turns saying a word and you try to make a story and after the usual trolling and messing around we get a story.

Ballas is in a kitchen and takes a sandwitch out of the fridge eating it he reads a not saying that the sandwitch belonged to nattah after finding out he had eaten her sandwitch nattah called for hunhow to tell ballas to make her a new one and once he dose make it he then runs off with said sandwitch with hunhow chaseing him....

Then it kinda spiraled knto ballas marrying the sandwitch but thats beside the point point is that in that moment i had a thought what if there was a glyph that was just ballas runnjng from hunhow with a sandwitch while nattah crys in the back.

I understand this may be a bit eeeeeh to wiard but hay if were doing this whole multiverse thing then i want this to exist so in short to whoever makes glyphs or posters or whatever please i beg you ballas sandwitch