Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Ic) legend of the flare spirit (dead)

(PSN)huski_h3rd3r

These events take place just before new war.

The land of venus was white with snow the air fridged and cold small flakes of snow drifted down from the gloomy gray sky before landing on the sholder of a warframe, umbra it was still motionless observeing the corpus units below it as they moved cargo and supplys off of a ship. Takeing a rifle from its sholder umbra aimed slowly at the captian of the group their aim steady and true. That was until the guards around the captain begain to lose their heads as an unseen force cut through the ranks with expert persision and before long the captian was alone. umbra aimed at their leg leting loose a round that tore through the mucle and bone and whatever cybernetics where in its way. The captain fell to the ground clutching his leg desperatly searching for the attacker before he spoted what looked like a butterfly which begain to grow in size and in an instant a new warframe was standing over him its body consisted of a red, black, white, and gold finish there was little armor however the firey glow surounding them was more than enough for the courpus to know that his fate was sealed for what stood before him was the silent killer of the grove as the oroken had made it, titania prime.

"You know i could have just cut his legs off" the titania yelled as the umbra glided down from their perch remaining silent, "ok mister your going to tell me what i want to know where is the data you intersepted i know its here somewhere"

The courpus remaind silent which made the titania sigh before holding their hand out, the body of the corpus begain to spark and desolve his screams becomeing an echo in the wind as the remaining traces of him vanished.

"Hopefuly simaris can get some info from him" the titania grumbled faceing their partner, "dont look at me like that ok i got bored of wateing look il let you get any weapon you want once we get back to fortuna ok"

Placeing their hand to the side of their head the titania called for extraction  and before long they as well as umbra were safely back in the confines of the underground city of fortuna.

"Right i need to talk to ducky you just keep yourself entertained and make sure none of the vent kids try and scrap my girl" the titana said before their body went limp and a figure steped out of it female wareing a bright white cloke with accents of red and black their name "regalia"

Edited by (PSN)huski_h3rd3r

• (PSN)huski_h3rd3r changed the title to (Ic) legend of the flare spirit (dead)