The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Codex Related - Have It Scan Your Keys For Prime Item Locations

TylerFreeman

basically what the title says, since DE is headstrong about having their info data-mined. this is a suggestion that could probably help lead people on ideas where to get certain prime parts.

Since the codex being introduced, you can finally know which enemies to beat and get that desired mod which is extremely helpful, including a whole mod library to know what you have/haven't collected.

for example, I want to know how to get Dakra prime parts or blueprints, there would be an option to place your Tower I II III Exterminate keys into the codex and eventually be scanned with a time limit, probably 6 - 12 hrs which in the end will be consumed since in a technical standpoint, you would need to dissect an object to learn the ins and outs of said item.

after it is done scanning your key, it'll be recorded in a treasures log with a 3D diagram of showing your scanned key, maybe have keys look unique as in a small shield is engraved on that scanned Defense void key.

maybe include percent rates the more keys you put into the codex so that you would understand what key would be the best option to go for the rewards.

I'm kinda tired writing this up but I would love to see some feedback and criticism for this idea, be it yay or nay, I just think a convenient way of knowing what exactly to get should be helpful. and besides, keys are pretty easy to obtain.

Afaik, the codex is no where near completion, and a lot of information needs to be implemented. Hold on tight and I'm sure you'll see a great expansion of the codex's wisdom by January :P

Your right it is no where near completed but this is a good idea which I think would be rather helpful 1+