Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open worlds and bounties

(PSN)civic-cabin4

Is there a possibility that the open worlds will get fixed what I mean by that is the bounties and open worlds such as cetus, deimos and zariman need nerfing here are problems with it when playing them for rewards and stuff 

1. To many eximus units to many spawn and do to much damage they are so hard to kill especially when they don't stick to their level like if a bounty is 30-40 they shouldn't spawn in at level 50 or less they spawn in to quick and overwhelm you

2 defence targets they either have just enough health or barely any health to survive the time limit and the units are unbalanced in terms of damage they destroy it anyway or are to damaging 

3 the enemies seem to flee the player because I have to chase after them they don't really want to fight me and just ignore me going to the objective and whenever I go after them they just sprint away while leaving it exposed

4 sometimes when I get to the target the target is already surrounded by enemies seems fair they already go for it when I'm 100-300 metres away how is this fair all eximus which seems hard as rocks

5 the little things that attach to your head and stun you I can't with them ever since this Halloween event I've been getting stunned like crazy and can't even use my character to fight so I've been stuck for 3-5 seconds without being able to move while objectives are under attack causing me to fail same with when they give me a defend area they spawn to fast and the metre goes down really quickly with them stun locking me in place not being able to move at all

6 elite eximus all I've been getting is elite eximus units all the time not even normal this is only happening because of the Halloween event before it wasn't this bad

7 thraxx okay this guys need fixing they have hespars with magnetic damage they are so strong they need nerfing they shouldn't be able to 2 tap you most of the time void angels they need a bit of a nerf but not a big one 

8 level cap they should within their level cap unless it's a endless mission and not a normal bounty they're twice as hard then normal enemies they hit hard and are unbalanced 

All the open worlds and bounties need fixing is there a possibility or chance they might get fixed they're not balanced 

Archived