Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Event Feedback; Imo

SpiderWaifu

As the title suggests, this is my own opinion on this event.

It's boring.

The map layout is the same, 80% of the time (I understand the use of those two major rooms with the vaccum thingy) and it gets really old, really fast, going down the same route.

Hell, even the number of infested you have to kill is the same! 93 Infested at the start. Every. Single. Time. This event is really lacking in variation when it comes to the goal, and the lay out.

One of the biggest complaints I've seen of the previous Events, was that they felt like grindfests. Atleast they had variation in the missions to some degree. This event feels like the most grindey one to date (I havnt played all the events, I could be wrong.)

And that's why it's going so slow (imo) is because its the same every time and people don't want to grind through the exact same thing again and again.. so they get the reward for every individual planet (or just dont take part in the event at all) then leave.

Opinions, Arguements, Ideas?

Let's talk.

As the title suggests, this is my own opinion on this event.

It's boring.

The map layout is the same, 80% of the time (I understand the use of those two major rooms with the vaccum thingy) and it gets really old, really fast, going down the same route.

Hell, even the number of infested you have to kill is the same! 93 Infested at the start. Every. Single. Time. This event is really lacking in variation when it comes to the goal, and the lay out.

One of the biggest complaints I've seen of the previous Events, was that they felt like grindfests. Atleast they had variation in the missions to some degree. This event feels like the most grindey one to date (I havnt played all the events, I could be wrong.)

And that's why it's going so slow (imo) is because its the same every time and people don't want to grind through the exact same thing again and again.. so they get the reward for every individual planet (or just dont take part in the event at all) then leave.

Opinions, Arguements, Ideas?

Let's talk.

They need different ways to show this event game mode off. Instead it being some flashier extermination mode, have some more unique objectives. Kill a few important faction enemies like anceints, then destroy a faction-made building like a wall thats preventing you to proceed, then capture a unique item like a bomb to set off in the enemy faction base. 

Make invasion multiple objective based. It would make it much more exciting than running off to kill infested.

I really like that idea! Too bad it won't be able to go in for this event, but perhaps we'll see something like that for the next one.

I really think DE should put a bit more time in to events, or make them seperate from major updates or weapon releases, so they aren't clashing with each other for development time.