Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Acrid

ChronicTonic

I have blast + corrosive on mine and it really sucks already against level 30-40 grineers. While Snipetron Vandal kills them in a couple of hits the only thing Acrid does is make em fall over then get back up and fall over again while glowing green. Takes forever to kill them.

Edited by Mikki79

Yes it is time to put Acrid on the shelf. Funny that the gun is pretty much purposed to be dealing DoT, but dealing almost no DoT (mastery rank 7, ehm..).

As you could have noticed there are also no poison clouds after you kill Ancient Toxic or even hit by one doesnt DoT you, so it seems like DE removed DoT at all. The is no proper DoT in the game right now.

I have blast + corrosive on mine and it really sucks already against level 30-40 grineers. While Snipetron Vandal kills them in a couple of hits the only thing Acrid does is make em fall over then get back up and fall over again while glowing green. Takes forever to kill them.

I should correct this, this was actually not with blast + corrosive, it was before I fixed my mods. It's bad but not that bad, it probably does roughly half the damage it did before U11.