Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feature Request: Being able to stay back in missions, when squadmates leave

ToxicCookie91

Hey,

Title summarises it pretty good, but I hope for the feature to stay on the mission, despite some or all teammates leaving. I don't mind playing public lobbies, except for the gamemodes where you're often punished for it, as if playing public is a mistake in itself. Syndicate missions for example, I hardly ever bother to do public. I play syndicate missions for syndicate points, so I'm left with the choice of abandoning the mission, or accepting that I'm leaving with partial rewards, because other people just want the mission bonus and doesn't want to look for medallions.

There's also a ton of uncertainty on whether you will stay in the mission or leave, as it seems to vary depending on mission, and amount of people in the extraction zone. Sometimes one guy cannot exit the mission, and has to wait to be part of the majority, and sometimes he can extract solo. Sometimes 3 people can exit and one guy stay behind (I think), and several more variations. Being able to always extract solo would be nice, as that's usually how it is with 1 or 2 exceptions in my experience.

For now I'll skip back to the rest of my syndicate missions (With solo play enabled unfortunately), but chime in on what you think of this feature :)

• Like 1