Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parazon Mercy kill equips an invisible pistol that doesn't shoot.

TittoPaolo210

It's been a couple days that when i Mercy kill an enemy the hand of the warframe is stuck as if holding a single pistol that is not there and i clicking to shoot does nothing, i have to change between primary and secondary every time i Parazon Mercy kill an enemy. I'm surprised i seem to be the only one experiencing this.

• How can this bug be reproduced?
    • Every mercy kill causes this.
  • What was happening before the issue started?
    • I suppose it's the batch of hotfixes? it has started a couple days ago.
  • Can you provide your build and game settings?
    • Game settings are on high, i play Baruuk Prime and i have broken war, ogris and alternate between akjagara and pyrana, but this happens no matter the weapons and mods i equip.
  • What kind of squad were you in? Solo, host, client?
    • It works flawlessly every time. I mercy kill something, i have to re-equip the ranged weapon. Solo and multiplayer.
  • Like 1

You're not the only one.  I'm experiencing this bug almost every mission since 34.1.

Reproduction:

* While holding E for auto-melee, perform a mercy kill.

* The mercy kill animation plays and resolves correctly, but the equipped weapon changes to "Parazon" - failing to revert back after the mercy kill animation.  The player cannot fire because no real weapon is equipped.

* Changing weapon returns to primary / secondary as normal, re-enabling attacks.

(But, obviously, that's a painful and sometimes fatal delay to reach for the button - particularly on steel path, where you're likely to hit this bug with every eximus.)

Bug happens in any squad (host or client), with any weapon or warframe.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I finally was annoyed enough at this bug that I came to report it. I cannot 100% reproduce it after Mercy kills. But it's getting mighty annoying.

It also equips Parazon if you aim glide after the mercy kill.

It also equips Parazon if immediately after your kill you're back to melee weapon and hit weapon switch. It cycles from melee > Parazon > Ranged Weapon > Other Ranged > and the nalternate the ranged weapons correctly.

Edited by Koalachan