Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Mob

Lemaign

I was running Mercury - Tolstoj on solo to try to rank my Gorgon. On the way to the evacuation point after killing the boss, I noticed there were a lot of red dots on the mini-map. I jumped down and saw this:

http://imgur.com/GdAUieF

Had to use my ultimate 3 times to clear it out. Not sure whether this is a bug in the AI or what. Also, I didn't use the %7Boption%7D things because people might have a bandwidith cap.

With the grineer I think it is less a spawn rate issue and more an AI issue. The Grineer, when you're not on the screen, seem to prioritize taking cover over finding you. So every time you hear the 'there's a grineer assault team' message, unless they spawn in the same room as you or possibly an ajacent one they like to just sit there. With all the grineer that may or may not already be in the same room. I think this is why in some missions you can run through them and there is an even spread of grineer throughout the ship, and in other missions the ship is empty save for two rooms that contain an entire regiment by itself.

Excalibur really does look like a rejected superhero when colored...

It has been noted a couple times, I myself has seen them spawn for like 3 minutes straight in the room with the production line with the moving boxes. I just got headshot after headshot with my Lex, it was beautiful.