The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Lecta Issues

Llyssa

I was in the void alone for codexing, and I got my sentinel killed by a laser.

I had been idly using my melee while the sentinel shot up the place. I had to actually fight now.

You can't codex well with a primary weapon out, so I just kept the codex scanner and the lecta, alternating.

What I noticed is that, after a bit, my game started to have MASSIVE loss of frame rate every time my lecta connected.

Repeatedly.

Moreover, earlier this week, I attempted to codex and battle general Ruk, and the game crashed 2 out of 2 times, while in melee range.

I am now rather much convinced that it's the lecta causing the crashes.

It normally seems to be fine, but when there's a higher particle count(various bloom and light sources), the lecta causes the massive lag, and in the case of General Particle Ruk, kills the game completely.

I imagine this has *something* to do with multithreading, but I'm not entirely sure.

It's also noteworthy that, while killing the jackal with my lecta, he is various degrees of invisible(shown mainly in tiny, broken, disjointed triangles, or an outline if he's enchanted).

So, I don't know why, or exactly how, but relying on the lecta seriously messes up the game in several environments.

It's normally pretty good, but the void thing and the bosses are rather problematic.