Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm tired of reduced enemy spawn when host isn't a pc player

Waeleto

On 2023-11-01 at 3:10 PM, Waeleto said:

I am absolutely tired and sick of having a SP mission with little to no enemy just because the game placed me in a part where the host is on console, i can't turn off crossplay because then i'm placed in a server separated from everyone else and when i turn it on i'm met with THIS
There has to be a way around this ...

But here’s the thing… it’s not good for other (older) consoles. Been on switch for so long that when introduced to PC’s sheer spawn rate I lag like crazy while my sister’s game just straight up crashes. 

On 2023-11-01 at 2:10 PM, Waeleto said:

I am absolutely tired and sick of having a SP mission with little to no enemy just because the game placed me in a part where the host is on console, i can't turn off crossplay because then i'm placed in a server separated from everyone else and when i turn it on i'm met with THIS
There has to be a way around this ...

This is an Xbone/PS4/Switch issue. 

PS5/Xbox X and S don't drop the spawn rate. DE needs to decide to stop supporting last gen hardware.

But the tricky part is now Mobile, it might also have this issue. So it's likely even if they cease support of older consoles your still stick with Mobile creating this issue.

That is unless Mobile users can't host.

Edited by (XBOX)Cram Duahcim

vor 41 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Joylesstuna:

Has anyone been able to confirm this? I would really like to know.

Hardware can't handle it...
So actually you can solve it differently,... i.e. with an ugly engine that hardware doesn't kill.... at least for old consoles.........
check this out:
Prodeus

5 minutes ago, Venus-Venera said:

Hardware can't handle it...
So actually you can solve it differently,... i.e. with an ugly engine that hardware doesn't kill.... at least for old consoles.........
check this out:
Prodeus

Warframe can run on toaster hardware. Next gen consoles can handle PC spawn rates just fine.

vor 17 Minuten schrieb (PSN)Joylesstuna:

Warframe can run on toaster hardware. Next gen consoles can handle PC spawn rates just fine.

pc computers? of course. I also like warframe engine. The problem is old consoles. they can hardly be upgraded. because... because due to construction.
and the joke is that upgrades are extremely cheap.

and I don't think it will change in the future. Because console manufacturers are like dinosaurs and their time is over.

Edited by Venus-Venera