The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Eidolon Hunting: Plague Star infested enemies blocking Vomvalyst spawns

Bunni

Since plague star has begun infested units have been preventing Vomvalysts from spawning properly and in the manner that they should, leading to lure charging being much more difficult. 

This is especially prevalent during the initial lure that you charge so you can begin the teralyst hunt without it teleporting, the spawn outside of the gates is flooded with infested leading to enemy caps being reached and camps not spawning with Vomvalysts like they usually do, leading to frustratingly long/random sequences of looking for Vomvalysts randomly and waiting for the infested to stop hoarding the spawn locations. 

Here's an example of a common Vomvalyst spawn spot that is used normally while soloing to quickly charge a lure: https://imgur.com/SKGS3uE
Here's what that can look like during Plague Star for no reason on the players part: https://imgur.com/ttAcVvb

As you can see in the first picture Vomvalysts spawned as they should on their spawning cycle, but in the second picture you can see that instead of Vomvalysts, an infested group spawned, preventing me from charging my lure on time.

Here is a video showcasing how the infested spawns affect normal lure charging/vomvalyst spawning points: 

The first clip being while plague star isn't active and the second clip being while plague star is active (and therefore I get no Vomvalysts spawning there).

This is caused by too many infested being spawned immediately upon entering the plains and could be fixed by lowering infested spawn rates at night, lowering infested spawn rates while the plague star bounty isn't active, lowering infested spawn rates for the first ~30 seconds of entering plains, or lowering infested spawns around the gate and close camps.

• Like 2