Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Canon story replay / decision do-over

Funkenstein

I think it would be a great idea to be able to reset your sun/moon alignment and then replay all of the story missions in order to make new canon decisions at least once. I feel like half of the choices I made were a result of ignorance or not really understanding the choice (why the hell does "control" mean "give the kuva to teshin"?) and for the other half, people change and this game has been out for a long time, I'm not the same person I was in 2016 when war within launched.

Granted, this is a relatively minor thing, and as far as we know so far 100% of these alignment choices have been completely meaningless, but I still think it's a fun piece of additional flavor and customization for all the people who enjoy the story and universe of warframe.

Also we're operating under Eternalism now and this means that the past is as accessible and malleable as the present and future :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that some of the choices should be allowed to change as our operator sure knew more stuff then us players. So maybe from this perspective (what we as players know) some choices would be different, since our operator knew them all along. SO if some should be allowed, then why not all... 

It makes sence to me

Edited by KindleBlaze