Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a little Voruna skin concept.

yesno2169

AAAAHHH! Mama! Yes! 🐲👍👍💗🐺

Muppets gif. Kermit the Frog excitedly bounces and flails his arms wearing a suit. Green, 3D text floats above his head. Text, "So excited for this!"

She's gorgeous.

Ok ok,  I have a name suggestion   😘 Feralrosa.  It's the combination of Feral n, Rosa (Spanish for Rose) to represent that She's a wild and free beast yet as beautiful and deadly as a rose (w/thorns) 🌹.

So, just to clarify how I feel about this (clears throat) I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, somebody better take the ”UN" out of "un official concept" as soon as feaking possible because I love this feaking Helmet /Head for Voruna 💗.

@yesno2169thank you for making and sharing this love it, been waiting for Voruna skin anything on the forums. 🐲👍 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2023-11-24 at 4:51 AM, (XBOX)DragonMan 2700 said:

AAAAHHH! Mama! Yes! 🐲👍👍💗🐺

Muppets gif. Kermit the Frog excitedly bounces and flails his arms wearing a suit. Green, 3D text floats above his head. Text, "So excited for this!"

She's gorgeous.

Ok ok,  I have a name suggestion   😘 Feralrosa.  It's the combination of Feral n, Rosa (Spanish for Rose) to represent that She's a wild and free beast yet as beautiful and deadly as a rose (w/thorns) 🌹.

So, just to clarify how I feel about this (clears throat) I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it, somebody better take the ”UN" out of "un official concept" as soon as feaking possible because I love this feaking Helmet /Head for Voruna 💗.

@yesno2169thank you for making and sharing this love it, been waiting for Voruna skin anything on the forums. 🐲👍 

Omg, Love the name Idea! way better than what I could come up with! thank you for the kind words, I'm currently working on a 3D model of it to see how practical the design would be. but I'm still new to 3D so its debatable how good it will look in the end lol. But is good practice. 

• Like 1