Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account LINKING XBOX to PC.

(XBOX)xDNT Gamingx

So i played warframe for years on XBOX starting in like 2017 or so. I move to pc two years ago. havent started the game back since, you can guess why. Now my question is should i wait to create a pc account until the update hits my account so i can just link my steam to my xbox or CAN i create my pc account and just overwrite it later with the account linking feature as i have never created a pc account for warframe and i would like to just to learn the game on mnk.  XBOX is my main account i want to create a small file on pc to just mess around on until my account is able to access the account linking feature. "for any accounts made before november 24th" is my biggest concern. is that ONLY for account merging and it has zero effect on my ability to overwrite my pc account later with account linking. I need to know if anyone has any insight as to "you will be stuck without the ability to link your xbox account to steam since the steam account is so new" 

thanks in advance.

From official website:

"Any account created before 2 p.m. ET on November 24, 2023 is eligible for a One-Time Account Merge. You may also merge accounts created after the cutoff date, so long as the merge is performed with at least one other Warframe profile created before this date."

So yeah, if you create pc acc now but your xbox one is from before 24th you will be able to merge.

Edited by (PSN)WeaverDuck