Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cashing out all Useless Arcanes (Plains of Eidolon Arcanes Preferred)

Firstly do you see anyone buying those on warframe market? There is a difference between posting WTS on market and people actually buying.

And secondly the prices aforementioned are in BULK or quantities of 6-10+ maxed arcanes.

If anything most people are willing to sell lower to get rid of ALL their arcanes at once which is what I am offering...

On 2023-12-13 at 3:10 AM, MineBendsRight said:

Firstly do you see anyone buying those on warframe market? There is a difference between posting WTS on market and people actually buying.

I do not have to see any buys. I can see the market statistics for 90 days which show both the supply and the price as pretty stagnant (28.11 had supply peak for Trickery, but that doesnt matter much). If people werent bying price would be falling down.

Yes, there are some people listing WTS orders outside the range and that is also clearly visible on the chart. Where to you think those orders went? Those below were bought pretty fast I pressume.

On 2023-12-13 at 3:10 AM, MineBendsRight said:

If anything most people are willing to sell lower to get rid of ALL their arcanes at once which is what I am offering...

I do not see any reason to get rid of ALL of anything... other than obvious profit for you.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 2