Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zanuka Hunter

Xale86

Question

Does the Zanuka Hunter still spawn ingame? Has anyone seen him lately? I have not seen him spawn in.. years? I been also waiting for Baro to bring the beacon, but he hasn't this year. I'm starting to wonder if he's bugged, of if he's still even in the game..

The reason I'm trying to find him is to get some missing Detron parts. I do have several other parts from him, so he was spawning years ago. I have the mark. I also been trying to farm Corpus invasions for increased spawn chances. Would be nice if DE would make Detron parts tradable..

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Xale86 said:

Does the Zanuka Hunter still spawn ingame? Has anyone seen him lately? I have not seen him spawn in.. years? I been also waiting for Baro to bring the beacon, but he hasn't this year. I'm starting to wonder if he's bugged, of if he's still even in the game..

The reason I'm trying to find him is to get some missing Detron parts. I do have several other parts from him, so he was spawning years ago. I have the mark. I also been trying to farm Corpus invasions for increased spawn chances. Would be nice if DE would make Detron parts tradable..

I have had 3 this week so far, and i note all times i was on a jupiter tileset i know it probably made no difference but hopefully it helps you, oh and it was an exterminate all times good luck tenno.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr