Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Slots And Inventory

Mhyrria

You can trade for plat by selling mods, so then you don't actually need to spend a cent in game. I think you have to be rank 2 though, to trade.

Oh and, rank up your weapons to 30, then sell off the ones you don't like. Never sell a weapon unless it's been ranked to 30.

I sold the Gorgon when it was level 12, just couldn't stand how horrible the weapon was.

Also, faming items that people want badly was a horrible experience, RNG was not on my side and I got random parts and nobody buys and I don't have a credit card sadly :(

Edited by ROXXXY

• 3 weeks later...

Hmmmmm I have a better idea DE could use. You know how Orokin Reactors/Catalysts cost 20 platinum? You know how war frame slots cost the same amount too? So look. You can use Orokin Potatoes to get more slots. Orokin Potatoes are hard to get in my opinion, so why not allow us to use Potatoes for another reason?

Hmmmmm I have a better idea DE could use. You know how Orokin Reactors/Catalysts cost 20 platinum? You know how war frame slots cost the same amount too? So look. You can use Orokin Potatoes to get more slots. Orokin Potatoes are hard to get in my opinion, so why not allow us to use Potatoes for another reason?

Thats actually a good one. Approve.

dont get me started on planetside 2, worst F2P in terms of progression, around 700 player kills for 1 weapon. and they all look the same too.

So you would prefer to grind increasingly difficult missions endlessly not even knowing how long it will take to get whatever blueprint or resources you need to make just one specific weapon or frame at the mercy of RNG? At least in Planetside 2 you have two choices. You can purchase any weapon of your choice with their version of Platinum called Station Cash. Or you can purchase the same item with Cert Points which you get from every kill you get. Not to mention the fancier the kill the more Cert Points you get from that kill. There is no RNG wall. You are guaranteed to be rewarded for your skill. Not luck.

Every item you unlock in Planetside 2 with Cert Points is pure sense of accomplishment. Even your rank symbolizes your skill, not how many items you have crafted and leveled. In Warframe your Rank doesn't reflect anything but your collection of items. To even think Warframe's F2P market compares to Planetside 2's is purely delusional. If anything, DE could learn a thing or two from Planetside 2 instead of trying to hide every single thing in the game behind every kind of wall they can conjure up. And all the fanboy excuses and denial can't cover up what is going on here.

Edited by s7n7a7k7e