Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Random 10 Second Freezes

siiksai

I have 60FPS. then i get random fps 20-30 for about 2-5 seconds (stuttering). i get it multiple times in a game.

Yeah, probably the worst optimzied and least user friendly game available for donwload this days. Iinculding any indie horror game, puzzle game, newgrounds flash game. Good god this game is poorly made.

• 2 weeks later...

April06,2014. Still having these damned random freezes,It freezes for like 1~3 secs and then it resumes but sometimes it just freezes over like 5+secs and disconnects me from the game :c disconnecting at wave 30+ in ODD aint fun! @A@ any ideas on how to fix this? . _.

April06,2014. Still having these damned random freezes,It freezes for like 1~3 secs and then it resumes but sometimes it just freezes over like 5+secs and disconnects me from the game :c disconnecting at wave 30+ in ODD aint fun! @A@ any ideas on how to fix this? . _.

No idea now, as least official methods didn't fix anything, re-install seems works best but only at the first few hours or days, after that freeze and crash come back again :(

You can still try the them if you wish:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175560-update-12x-drastic-drop-in-performance/page-4#entry2416854

• 2 weeks later...

My game seems to freeze (more like fps dropping rapidly- stuttering) but only on survival mission on jupiter - elara if im not mistaken and it freezes for like 5 sec or so.

But happens only on certain places. Like when im passing through a door or something. When i play a grineer tileset its perfectly fine nothing of the sort happens (but its only on that one map as far as i can tell)

Edited by VoidJumper

I have to point out to VoidJumper and Ambisyon_Ni_Batman that the freezes may also happen randomly in the solar menu/browsing the foundry.

They don't seem to be related to any action that players do in-game.

Or more simply, we are perhaps not talking about the same issue :)

I have to point out to VoidJumper and Ambisyon_Ni_Batman that the freezes may also happen randomly in the solar menu/browsing the foundry.

They don't seem to be related to any action that players do in-game.

Or more simply, we are perhaps not talking about the same issue :)

That is when in game. It also happens in the star chart, usually when I open the options. The in-game stuttering is more prevalent in my case compared to the menu/star chart. 

On a side note, it also happens just before extraction. The game freezes for a while before the "Mission Complete" screen and sometimes I get disconnected during extraction. 

This bug is really old, it started to happen in U9 and they haven't fixed it yet. It's also getting worse, you can even get the freezes in the lobby and in the login screen lol.

Here is a link from last year

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/83656-issues-with-screen-freezingdisconnecting/

Wow, thank you very much for the link.

At least now we know more or less when all this began.

• 2 weeks later...

I ended up just re-installing windows, and I have been playing for several days now without the host migration bug.  I will say, however, that dealing with the support team at DE was a pleasure after dealing with support teams from other games.

DE...

IS the best gaming company I have ever experienced and in my opinion they are truly setting the bar for the industry.  

I too am having freezing issues.  One further suggestion I would make to everyone is to disable automatic updates from windows, or enable them only at times when you won't be playing.

i was having this issue until i got fed up and clean installed windows last night, seems to have been working pretty good now. But once i clicked use nvidia physx then restarted to play, the game crashed every time for me. I had to start it in windowed mode, and when i got in i removed physx. Granted this was a different issue, but the freezing was definitely pissing me off. 8/10 OA runs, i would freeze, alt tab.... game would crash.

• 1 month later...

I've been having an issue similar to this since U10, and have been processing my ticket with tech support for months now.  I won't say it's the same as everyone else's here, but it sounds similar enough to warrant posting.

This problem still exists, unbelievable. Just lost all progress from a 45 wave T4 Def run and a 30+ T4 Surv run along with many other 'lesser' void runs. I dont play much but when I do and I lose this amount of progress... cannot describe the amount of feels.

5f9ed310ef52958431cb422ea96bdfd8.gif.gif

Edited by Brawl

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting this problem atm on my PC dispite it being able to play the game without faults previously.

It's driving me mad. Is there not a fix for this yet? I've tried redownloading warframe from steam, defrags and turning things on and off.