Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Rubedo and Argon... Maybe switch them?

MageSkeleton

Here's hopeing i'm posting this in a suitable area of the forums. For this is of very low importance and i really don't want to be in trouble over this topic being "in the wrong place." 

So we've all grown accustomed to Rubedo being readily available in numerous locations without any second thought. Then one day, a random other person on the internet informed me that Rubedo has a half life. Also, the wiki mentions Rubedo to be related to literally the philosopher's stone i kid you not. 

Then the Void lost Alloy Plate, gained Ferrite, but importantly also gained a fourth resource (if i remember correctly) ARGON CRYSTAL. Turns out, Argon is a stable molecule. 

Hopefully someone smarter than me can help enlighten the rest of us on Argon and Rubedo, but if this is right then would it be too big of an ask to request the two resources be exchanged with each other? Would the community even care about such accuracy? Has the question of changing both resources with each other come up before? This would be a very simple replacing of Rubedo with Argon Crystal and vice versa. Seems apt for an update being called "Whispers in the wall" that's all about a scientist person to have the two resources better represented by their real world counterparts. 

• Like 1