Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennokai - Weapons that really benefit? Your opinion

jeopardy2808

Quassus, and by extent Arum Spinosa which I haven't built up yet. It is a menace with throwing out empowered daggers every 5 hits or so without losing combo count. It will be interesting to see what the reception to Quassus prime will be and if people will discover tennokai Quassus Prime builds. Might need to invest a lot into it though as I have sacrificial steel with an umbra forma on my Quassus right now.

Praedos Incarnon is another good one even if it just to proc incarnon. Seems like other Tonfas could be a good recipient of a tennokai due to the wind-up stat and having a similar enough heavy attaack to light attack but are already good enough that I haven't had time to dive into it yet.

Hammers and Corufell seems like they could be great with their high heavy attack bonus but suffer in the wind-up department which makes them clunky. The wind-up on the Quassus is godly in comparison.

Gunblades such as the Redeemer and Stropha could work but trying to build them up as a hybrid three-in-one build just strains it too much.